1. In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The Seller is STYLEWISE UK LTD (trading as “BLFD”), registered in England at Companies House. The Registered Office is at Ashbury Works, Gorton Road, Pottery Lane, Manchester, M12 5AD, UK.
3. Terms of Sale
3.1 These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet and over the phone. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
3.2 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
3.3 In order to contract with bLFD you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. You may also pay using PayPal.
3.4 We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
4. Our Contract
4.1 When you place an order, if you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail. This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to the address you have given to us, even though we may already have debited your card (3.4 above) or sent you acknowledging emails.
4.2 Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the goods described on our website not being the goods actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other goods we may have available or the goods which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect goods dispatched should be returned for full refund.
4.3 Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
5. Pricing and Availability
5.1 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our Website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
5.2 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5.3 Delivery costs will be applied at the checkout.
6.1 Discount Codes
– 6.1.1 Discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- 6.1.2 Discount codes - We reserve the right to accept or decline discount codes that we may send out. Discount codes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount code, offer or promotion that is held on our website.
– 6.1.3 Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
7.1 We deliver to any address in the UK or abroad. The cost of delivery and delivery options will be shown at the checkout. Free Standard UK Shipping will be sent free of charge via Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour service. 1st Class Recorded Delivery will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour service.
7.2 Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
7.3 All orders received through us are processed and, if the goods are available, dispatched within 1 working day of receiving the order. Therefore, depending on whether your goods are in stock at the time of the order, your goods will usually be with you in one to two working days. If you place your order and it is processed before 1pm Monday to Friday, the goods will be dispatched the same day. Any orders received after 1pm will be dispatched the following day (for next day delivery). Please note that although we send goods on a next day service we are relying on couriers to perform delivery and occasionally delays happen, in this instance we cannot refund carriage charges levied. If the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will notify you by email and at this point if you do not wish to wait for your order you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
8.1 If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
8.2 For instructions on how to return an order, please see clause 9.1 below.
9.1 Your Statutory Right To Cancel Your Order
– 9.1.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving the goods.
– 9.1.2 If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 14 working days starting the day after you received the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
– 9.1.3 In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be returned within the 14 day period, received in an unworn, unused condition, complete with the tags attached and original packaging. We are not obliged to provide refunds on any items returned to us without packaging, damaged packaging, no labels attached, returned in uncared for condition and any reason preventing resell. We may return the goods back to you. Our new clip string provides security for misused items returned. Once this string is cut the item can not be returned.
– 9.1.4 The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us unless the item has a manufacturing defect or received in error. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
BLFD Clothing Returns Department
Ashbury Works, Gorton Road, Pottery Lane, Manchester, M12 5AD
-9.1.5 Where a product is faulty, damaged or misdescribed and you require a refund on we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery ONLY. In the case of a replacement we will refund your return postage costs. Please note, we will only refund return postal charges at a 1st class recorded delivery rate.
– 9.1.6 A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
9.2 Sale of Goods Act 1979:
If any garment we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at email@example.com.
9.3 Promotional Discounts:
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. We may offer from time to time promotional deals combining products we refer to as bundles or packs. In which case where grouped items are formed at one cost, no part return can be made and a full return is required. We will not part refund unless each item has been separately paid for.
10.1 The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
10.2 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
10.3 The reductions shown in clearance sections are reductions from the original price charged on the website.
12. Entire Agreement
12.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Stylewise UK LTD.
Sign up to get 10% off your first order, email alerts about sales, new releases and so much more: